bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [ASF-ICFOSS MENTORING COMDEV-92] Regarding Live Syntax Highlighting
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 18:22:57 GMT
Anoop,

if you don't receive any responses here, please do get in touch with the
CodeMirror community. They may be in a better position to help in your
current situation:
http://codemirror.net/#community

Alternatively, lease let us know what your latest progress is and if you
can figure out a more specific problem that blocks you from progressing.
"I can't understand how the code is working around why it is written in
that way." - That seems too generic for anyone here to really answer.

Cheers,
Joe

--
Joachim Dreimann | *User Experience Manager*

WANdisco // *Non-Stop Data*

e. joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com
twitter @jdreimann <https://twitter.com/jdreimann>