bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject BEP-0007 Embeddable tickets - final two weeks
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:51:05 GMT
Hi Antonia (and everyone else),

I've been reviewing the latest state of your GSoC project today, and I'm
impressed with your implementation so far. I've outlined some feedback
below, but I'd also like to invite everyone else on this mailing list to
review your plugin. There are only approximately two weeks of GSoC left.

1. Add the embed plugin to requirements-dev.txt on your branch so that it
gets installed automatically in dev installations.

2. The embed buttons across the UI should only appear when the plugin is
enabled (currently they're always shown).

3. I think the embed results would benefit from some more active styling.
I've created ticket #659 [1] to make a suggestion for how this could look.

Have you got any work you know is outstanding? What's the status of your
documentation, tests, etc?

Many thanks for your hard work so far.

Joe

--
Joachim Dreimann | *User Experience Manager*

WANdisco // *Non-Stop Data*

e. joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com
twitter @jdreimann <https://twitter.com/jdreimann>