bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Antonia Horincar <antonia.horin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BEP-0007 Embeddable tickets - final two weeks
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 20:31:29 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for your help. I managed to make this work for tickets and
queries, but not for products and milestones. For milestones, I implemented
the IRequestFilter interface in the trac.ticket.roadmap.MilestoneModule
class. However, it seems that the value returned by
self.env.config.getbool('components', 'bhembedding.*') is True regardless
of the state of the plugin (enabled or disabled). Do you have any idea what
could be the problem?

I am not sure where should I implement IRequestFilter so that the embedding
buttons on bhdashboard/layouts/templates/bs_grid_full.html and
bhdashboard/widgets/templates/widget_product.html are showed only if the
plugin is enabled. I tried implementing it in
bhdashboard.web_ui.DashboardModule class, but from what I see the
bhembedding value in data is not passed on to the templates.

Thanks,
Antonia