bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1524519 - /bloodhound/branches/livesyntaxhighlighting/bloodhound_livesyntaxhighlighting/bhlivesyntaxhighlight/htdocs/js/livesyntaxhighlight.js
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 03:06:13 GMT
On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Anoop Nayak <anoopknayak@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry. But is there any to fill up the empty logs? I had googled to
> find out that it can be done if we admin access to the repo. I'm not sure
> whether I have or not.

It can be done using `svn propset` if the administrator has explicitly
allowed the operation. I doubt that's the case for the Apache SVN repos,
but you could give it a try:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.reposadmin.maint.html#svn.reposadmin.maint.setlog

Anyway, it's not critical that we fix the log messages for your previous
commits, I just wanted to point it out as a best practice for going forward.