bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #673: Many owners in My Ticket widget in /products/prefix page
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 05:28:25 GMT
On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 1:08 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/26/13, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 11:29 PM, Apache Bloodhound <
> > dev@bloodhound.apache.org> wrote:
> >
> [...]
> >
> > Btw, how does one navigate to the product view
> > `/products/<product>/products/<product>`? It doesn't seem to be linked
> from
> > anywhere, at least in a default configuration. Shouldn't it be linked
> from
> > the product list page  `/products`?
> >

> AFAICT products list page (both global and local) are not linked from
> anywhere else (cmiiw) . AFAICR there was a main nav once upon a time
> ... prior to bep 3 and latest theme implementations .

I propose we do the following:
 - Link the Product list page (`/products`) from somewhere that is always
visible (mainnav would be the most obvious choice).
 - From the produce list page, link to `product_view.html` for each
product. Maybe the //Home// button should direct there?

Thoughts? Joe, do you have a vision of how one should navigate to the
products list and product views?