bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #387: Rewrite Trac functional test cases against product environments - after #355
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 03:52:49 GMT
On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Apache Bloodhound <dev@bloodhound.apache.org
> wrote:

> #387: Rewrite Trac functional test cases against product environments -
> after
> -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
>   Reporter:  olemis      |      Owner:  rjollos
>       Type:  task        |     Status:  review
>  Component:              |    Version:
>   multiproduct           |   Keywords:  product environment functional
> Resolution:              |  testing QA
> -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
>
> Comment (by olemis):
>
>  Replying to [comment:23 rjollos]:
>
>  @rjollos : one thing that's worth noting is that the use of `abc` module
>  might cause sort of a trouble due to the nature of metaclasses.

Any particular places that I should keep an eye out for such trouble? Would
this possibly cause trouble in Python 2.6 but not 2.7?

> If so ,
>  replacing `abc.abstractmethod` and `abc.abstractproperty` with functions
>  raising `NotImplementedError` will yield similar results .

I'll try to get some of these patches committed in the first half of this
week. I've mostly been working on getting all of my tickets resolved for
Trac 1.0.2, but I still have a bit of work to do there, so the release is
probably a few weeks out at best.