bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: The state of trunk
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2013 06:16:04 GMT
On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Anze Staric <anze.staric@gmail.com> wrote:

> Security suite is the only suite that does multiproduct testing (it
> upgrades the environment to multiproduct). Since BEP-0010, we modify
> ticket table to set UID as autoincrement, and increment ID manually.
> After each test, reset_db is called, but it does not recreate the
> tables, it just removes their content, so autoincrement field remains
> UID.
>
> If "single product" tests are run afterwards, they are run in an
> upgraded database, but since the version table has been wiped, they do
> not know that. Sql translation unaware of the upgraded database does
> not fill the id field in the ticket table so NULL gets inserted as
> ticket id, causing the errors you mentioned.
>
> Unless anyone is aware of a simple way to recreate the tables when
> needed, I'd go with reordering the tests.

Reordering the tests sounds good then. There's one more failure coming up
now, which I'll push a fix for in a moment:

ERROR: test_product_ticket_href
(bhsearch.tests.web_ui.WebUiTestCaseWithWhoosh)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/user/Workspace/bh598/bloodhound-trunk.svn/bloodhound_search/bhsearch/tests/web_ui.py",
line 143, in test_product_ticket_href
    data = self.process_request()
  File
"/home/user/Workspace/bh598/bloodhound-trunk.svn/bloodhound_search/bhsearch/tests/base.py",
line 132, in process_request
    self.req)
  File
"/home/user/Workspace/bh598/bloodhound-trunk.svn/bloodhound_search/bhsearch/web_ui.py",
line 349, in process_request
    request_context.process_results(query_result)
  File
"/home/user/Workspace/bh598/bloodhound-trunk.svn/bloodhound_search/bhsearch/web_ui.py",
line 756, in process_results
    self._prepare_results(docs, query_result.hits)
  File
"/home/user/Workspace/bh598/bloodhound-trunk.svn/bloodhound_search/bhsearch/web_ui.py",
line 717, in _prepare_results
    ui_docs = [self._process_doc(doc) for doc in result_docs]
  File
"/home/user/Workspace/bh598/bloodhound-trunk.svn/bloodhound_search/bhsearch/web_ui.py",
line 698, in _process_doc
    product_href = ProductEnvironment.resolve_href(env, self.env)
AttributeError: type object 'MockProductEnvironment' has no attribute
'resolve_href'

Ran 179 tests in 6.753s

FAILED (errors=1, skipped=4)