bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade procedure 0.5.3-->0.6
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:51:05 GMT

> On 30 Sep 2013, at 16:25, Serge Bykov <ddt101@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, I deciphered that as being the intent, but maybe the default copying over of the
page would help with making this more new-user friendly.  I felt that I had to at least create
default page before sharing the upgraded system with the team.  Especially since when selecting
a different product from the Dashboard / <products> drop down  I am being redirected
to the WikiStart page again, instead of staying in the tickets dashboard and refreshing it
for the tickets of the selected product.  I then have to click on the Tickets to get back
to the tickets view.  Not sure what is the logic for being sent to the wiki page when I'm
clearly in the tickets view and just want to switch the product and see the tickets for the
selected product?

> Cheers,
> Serge

I wouldn't expect you to land on the Wiki Start page when you navigate to a product, but on
the dashboard-style Product page. That would seem more helpful to me.

- Joe
@jdreimann - Twitter
Sent from Harvard University campus