bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Bas van der Vlies <bas.vandervl...@surfsara.nl>
Subject Re: Add and respond to tickets via email
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 09:42:04 GMT

> I am happy to start with providing the means to get the product passed in and used to
start with. I am also happy to try to work with the maintainer to improve the things beyond
that if required though.

Gary,

 I am the maintainer of email2trac and i am always open to improvements and suggestions. Currently
i am in the process of harding email2trac. So that each ticket get its own replyto address.
 email2trac can handle this and there is a patch for the AnnouncerPlugin:
   * https://oss.trac.surfsara.nl/email2trac/ticket/297
   * https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/10044

regards

---
SURFsara has a new telephone number: +31 20 800 1300.

Bas van der Vlies
| T +31 (0) 20 800 1300  | bas.vandervlies@surfsara.nl | www.surfsara.nl |