bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Saint Germain <saint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guidance needed to contribute to Bloodhound
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 18:29:23 GMT
On Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:25:16 -0500, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com>
wrote :

> > > That depends on whether you clone vs qclone it . In the first case
> > > you'll get patches repository (I guess) . If you qclone it then
> > > you'll get everything properly setup .
> > >
> > > I don't see the difference between bloodhound-tlp qnd
> > > bloodhound_hggit/
> > > >

> > > hggit copies are different to hgsubversion copies .

> > > bloodhound-mq
> > >

> > Currently last commit on trunk in bloodhound-mq is from 14th
> > january, so I will wait that you synchronize it with the official
> > trunk to continue.
> >

> Oh , sorry ! You are definitely right , my mistake .
> I did not notice that the patch queue was attached to the old BH
> mirror containing incubation history , not the tlp repos .
>

> Initially to develop patches even further you could fork the patch
> queue repos and create pull requests as usual

Ok then I'll stick with Bitbucket bloodhound-mq then !
I'll try to create my own fork and maintain it.

Can you tell me what is the best way to apply several patch with your
method ?
Is this the right way:
  - switch to patch1 branch
  - use qpush
  - switch to patch2 branch
  - use qpush
But after that if I want to qpop, won't it get a bit messy ?

Thanks !