bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Saint Germain <saint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Internationalization of Bloodhound
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2013 23:24:41 GMT
On Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:16:28 +0100, Saint Germain <saintger@gmail.com>
wrote :

> I have updated my repo on bitbucket to correct the patch for ticket
> #694 and finished the french translation on Transifex.
>
> I will create a separate branch/patch on Bitbucket which includes the
> french translation and make a pull request.

Hello !

Here is the patch series giving the french translation:
https://bitbucket.org/saintgermain/bloodhound-mq/commits/branch/t694_bh_i18n

However I put it on top of the previous i18n patch, it may not be what
Olemis wanted ?

I also have a question on Bloodhound translation: if we customize our
own bloodhound_theme.html template, and put it in the templates root
folder, how can we translate it after that ?

The process I am using only works on the source code of Bloodhound.

Thanks in advance !