bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Add and respond to tickets via email
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:51:17 GMT
On 12/11/13 09:42, Bas van der Vlies wrote:

>> I am happy to start with providing the means to get the product passed in and used
to start with. I am also happy to try to work with the maintainer to improve the things beyond
that if required though.

>> Gary
>
>   I am the maintainer of email2trac and i am always open to improvements and suggestions.
Currently i am in the process of harding email2trac. So that each ticket get its own replyto
address.  email2trac can handle this and there is a patch for the AnnouncerPlugin:
>     * https://oss.trac.surfsara.nl/email2trac/ticket/297
>     * https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/10044

Hi Bas,

That all sounds good. I was going to send a patch last night but I got
distracted. Instead I have added a little more detection of bloodhound
in the hope that it adds a bit of safety. This may have been overkill!
Anyway, just raised https://oss.trac.sara.nl/email2trac/ticket/331 and
added the patch.

As I have not looked directly at the MTA side, I am not sure of the
easiest ways for the bloodhound product to be specified. Adding the
ability to set the product in the email2trac.conf may be useful for some
installations but others may prefer not to have to add new sections to
support new products. I have also not attempted to get any new ticket
syntax recognised yet.

Cheers,
     Gary