bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: First installation... my humble review
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 11:44:50 GMT
On 14/11/13 07:04, Olivier Mauras wrote:
> I thought about all this. To be less intrusive and still support the way
> BH was intended to, how about:
> - - Keep the repository creation on global admin side
> - - Add option in repository admin page to enable it or not for a given
> product - Could be enabled for more than one repository
> - - Product would see only its enabled repositories
>
> This would make much less modifications to BH core. How does that sound?
>

> Olivier

Yes, I think this helps as it focuses on the more important part of the
proposal.

It would also be good to be able to choose between enabling for all
products, and restricting to a set. We will probably also want to either
force the choice when a repository is added or to severely restrict
access until a choice is made.

Cheers,
     Gary