bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Brylie Oxley <bry...@nten.org>
Subject Add and respond to tickets via email
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 17:01:43 GMT
Hi all,
We are setting up a Helpdesk/documentation management solution. In order to
encourage staff acceptance, this tool should require very little of staff. We
would like for staff to be able to file a helpdesk ticket by sending an email,
and have the helpdesk personnel use the helpdesk tool to organize and respond
to tickets. Staff are already familiar with, and frequently using, their email
tools, so this is a natural connection.

How can we use Bloodhound to support operations and helpdesk staff to
communicate efficiently, using familiar tools such as IMAP, GMail, iMail,
Thunderbird, Outlook, etc?
--
Brylie Oxley
Data and Systems Coordinator

It's that time again! Register now <http://www.nten.org/ntc> for the 2014
NTC in Washington DC, March 13-15. Early bird rates end Dec. 13, save $300
on your #14NTC registration by joining or renewing your NTEN
membership<http://www.nten.org/join>.

1020 SW Taylor, #800
Portland, OR 97205

Phone: 1-415-397-9000
Fax: 1-415-814-4056

NTEN is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization.