bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From "Weiner, Michael" <wein...@ccf.org>
Subject Digest issue
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2013 16:37:22 GMT
Good day mailing list!
I have been toying with apache bloodhound the past couple of days, mostly as a stand alone
application. This morning i decided to get it running under apache and get this instance that
much closer to being production ready. I followed the instructions from the wiki and when
i start apache and try to browse to my instance http://localhost/bloodhound/ it brings up
the login page, and i enter the login information for the admin user and it fails to let me
log in. i continually receive the "Invalid username or password" error in the browser page.
I checked, and i do have mod_digest enabled in the webserver and i even tried adding a new
user with "htdigest /path/to/digest.file realm username" and this still fails to permit a
login.

Is there something i am missing and might there be a way to debug this?

Any thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated
Michael Weiner

===================================

Cleveland Clinic is ranked as one of the top hospitals in America by U.S.News & World
Report (2013).
Visit us online at http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of our services,
staff and locations.

Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,  please contact
the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard
copy.

Thank you.