bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From "Weiner, Michael" <wein...@ccf.org>
Subject RE: Digest issue
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:32:09 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Ollos [mailto:ryan.ollos@wandisco.com]
Sent: Mon 11/18/2013 3:25 AM
To: dev@bloodhound.apache.org
Subject: Re: Digest issue

The install instructions (1) work well on Debian and Ubuntu, but there may
be some other platforms with minor differences. Could you let us know what
OS you are running on, and whether you are using Apache or Nginx webserver?

(1) https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundInstall

Thank you for the response, Ryan. I am running CentOS 5.10 64-bit with Apache 2.2.4 and Python
2.7.6. I did manage to figure it out, seemed the permissions were incorrect on the file and
the apache process owner wasnt able to read the file properly.'

Thanks again!

===================================

Cleveland Clinic is ranked as one of the top hospitals in America by U.S.News & World
Report (2013).
Visit us online at http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of our services,
staff and locations.

Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,  please contact
the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard
copy.

Thank you.