bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #710: Failed to batch modify tickets to set resolution=duplicate
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 18:05:03 GMT
On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 3:41 AM, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 7:17 AM, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com
> >wrote:
>
> > On 07/11/13 20:56, Olemis Lang wrote:
> >
> >> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 2:59 AM, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com>
> >> wrote:

 [...]

> the
> seem

> >> The resource changed interfaces discussed in t.e.o issue tracker should
> >> deal with batch updates . I'm not fond of adding new interfaces to do
> >> exactly the same thing others do ... though I might be missing something
> >>

> > There is only one ticket with a mention of IResourceChanged and that is
> > pretty old. Is there something else I should be looking for? If I
> > understand the issue it looks like something that should be fixed fairly
> > soon though it doesn't seem to be a blocker.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >     Gary

The Trac ticket Olemis was referring to is #11148.

... sorry , my mistake

> I'm not sure the
> ResourceChangeListener will work in this case, since we need to intercept
> the event before the resource is changed.

The interfaces are generic and latest version of the patch(es) suggest a
way to extend the listeners mechanism to introduce custom events , see (...
including comments for batch modifications , etc ...)

http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/11148#comment:17
http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/11148#comment:25
http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/11148#comment:32

[...]