bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guidance needed to contribute to Bloodhound
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 19:24:40 GMT
On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 5:31 AM, Saint Germain <saintger@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

> > Sorry that doesn't really answer the question but if you want source
> control
> > for your patches, github might be a better bet for this reason.
>
> No problem, hg-git is working perfectly for me and I can directly pull
> the changes from github.

JFTR , these are the repositories I use :

  - https://bitbucket.org/olemis/bloodhound-tlp
    * created with hgsubversion , contains changesets after project
graduation (... due to a bug ...)
  - https://bitbucket.org/olemis/bloodhound-mq
    * a patch queue based on the former
  - https://bitbucket.org/olemis/bloodhound_hggit
    * an hg mirror of Github mirror ...
    * ... thus containing full project history (incubator + tlp)

Soon I'll automate the process to keep them synchronized

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc