bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #710: Failed to batch modify tickets to set resolution=duplicate
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 07:59:50 GMT
On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:57 PM, Apache Bloodhound <
dev@bloodhound.apache.org> wrote:

> #710: Failed to batch modify tickets to set resolution=duplicate
> ---------------------------+----------------------------------
>   Reporter:  olemis        |      Owner:  olemis
>       Type:  defect        |     Status:  closed
>  Component:  multiproduct  |    Version:  0.7.0
> Resolution:  fixed         |   Keywords:  ticket, batch modify
> ---------------------------+----------------------------------
> Changes (by rjollos):
>
>  * owner:   => olemis
>

> --
> Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/710#comment:6>
> Apache Bloodhound <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/>
> The Apache Bloodhound issue tracker

As to fixing the underlying problem, that the duplicate ticket relation
isn't added to the `ticket_change` table, I started working on fixing that
and my changes so far can be found in (1). `ITicketManipulator` isn't
called on batch modification, which presents a bit of a problem since the
`duplicate` attribute is added during the validation. There doesn't seem to
be any way to validate batch modifications. I'm led to the conclusion that
we need to either implement ITicketManipulator for batch modifications, or
add a different extension point, `IBatchTicketManipulator`.

(1) https://github.com/rjollos/bloodhound/compare/trunk...t710