bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From "tianhongjie07@gmail.com" <tianhongji...@gmail.com>
Subject About multiproduct ticket id
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2014 10:49:38 GMT
hello all,

I want to add new column [product_ticket_id] in ticket table as group id for product.
Now wo have  three product: @, product_a, product_b, wo save data in ticket table as below:

Ticket_id .... product_ticket_id product
1                    1                         @
2                    2                         @
3                    1                          product_a
4                    1                          product_b
5                    2                          product_b
6                    3                          product_b
7                    4                          product_b

I could use database triggers to do it.
I want to know if there are some good ideas to do it.

Thanks,
Charlie Tian