bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: RAT report missing
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 01:26:05 GMT
On 10/08/14 17:03, Ryan J Ollos wrote:
> I was just browsing over the steps for the Blooodhound release process and
> noticed that the RAT report is not available at the URL we have recorded:
> http://ci.apache.org/projects/bloodhound/rat-output.html
>
> It appears as though we've been dropped from the Buildbot,
> http://ci.apache.org/projects/
>
> It looks like others are seeing the issue as well,
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-builds/201408.mbox/browser

Looks like it is due to a problem with the svn update step on the job. I
don't think we have ever been listed on the list of projects in ci.

I've just raised a ticket though I'll have a look later if nobody gets
round to fixing it before then. It may turn out I can do something about it.

Cheers,
    Gary