bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: RAT report missing
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 08:23:46 GMT
On 18.08.2014 15:57, Gary Martin wrote:
> On 11/08/14 14:31, Gary Martin wrote:

>>> Looks like it is due to a problem with the svn update step on the
>>> job. I
>>> don't think we have ever been listed on the list of projects in ci.
>>>
>>> I've just raised a ticket though I'll have a look later if nobody gets
>>> round to fixing it before then. It may turn out I can do something
>>> about it.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>      Gary
>>
>> OK, looks like this is being worked on. The buildbot job works now
>> and so we have
>> http://ci.apache.org/projects/bloodhound/rat-output.xml successfully
>> created. However, the html page will still be missing and this seems
>> to be a more general problem for infra to solve. I believe they are
>> already aware of this problem.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>     Gary
>
> I seem somehow to have missed when the
> http://ci.apache.org/projects/bloodhound/rat-output.html became
> available again but it looks like all has been resolved.
>
> I also spotted that the only file it has a problem with was a
> .gitignore file so I have just added our normal license header to
> that. The rat report html will hopefully update shortly to indicate
> this change.

Uh ... where does the .gitignore file come from? It's certainly not used
by Subversion. And we're not distributing it, nor is it likely to
contain anything that may conceivably be covered by the Apache Licence,
right?

Just tell RAT to ignore the file instead. :)

-- Brane

--
Branko ─îibej | Director of Subversion
WANdisco | Realising the impossibilities of Big Data