bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Thimal Kempitiya <tkempit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit Testing for BH component
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2014 06:14:24 GMT
I also have the same problem. I need to add test cases to bloodhound_theme.
But there are no existing test in it, how should I start to add test cases
(unittest) for bloodhound_theme? and what files need to change?

--

*Thimal Kempitiya <http://www.facebook.com/thimalk> UndergraduateDepartment
of Computer Science and Engineering University of Moratuwa.*