bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Antonia Horincar <antonia.horin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC COMDEV-108] Solr plugin questions
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 19:44:29 GMT
The issue is the following: Solr needs to be told which field to search on when using the default
search. By default, this is set to the ‘text’ field (which doesn’t exist in the BH schema).
So basically, this only needs to be changed once. Should I then specify this as a step in
the installation guide? On one hand, this would allow the user to easily choose the default
field to be searched, but on the other hand this means one additional installation step.