bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan J Ollos <rjol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for changing Add Permission method
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 20:19:36 GMT
On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 8:55 AM, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com>
wrote:

> On 2 February 2015 at 15:28, Sathishkumar Duraisamy <
> bewithsathish@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>

> > On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 5:31 AM, Ryan J Ollos <rjollos@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >
> >> On Jan 30, 2015 3:42 PM, "Sathishkumar Duraisamy" <
> >> bewithsathish@gmail.com>

> >> user.
> Django

> >> I'm not familiar with the Django Admin page.  Could you send some screen
> >> captures?
> >>

> > I have attached screenshot of section for giving permissions for user.
> >

> ‚ÄčThe screenshot spoken of seems not to be attached. It is probably
> something to do with the mailing list setup.
> ‚Äčo be
> I assume that this is what is meant: https://paste.apache.org/edCx
>
> Cheers,
>     Gary

It hasn't been explicitly stated, but I'll assume the feature request is to
assign multiple permissions to a user in a single form submit. The
multiselect combo box appears to allow permissions to be quickly selected
and then assigned in a single submit.

I expect some modification of the server-side code is required, so created
the feature request in Trac:
http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/11946