bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan J Ollos <rjol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dogfooding multi product on i.a.o/bloodhound
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 16:24:47 GMT
On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 5:07 AM, John Chambers <chambej@apache.org> wrote:

> Hmm not sure what has happened to the start page.  I will take a look later
> when I get home.

It looks like the trac-admin "wiki upgrade" command was executed on the
Bloodhound environment. There are about 50 pages that were upgraded with
the bloodhound whitelabeling redirects (a post-0.4 feature). For example:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/TracWorkflow?action=history

Two strange things:
* Both entries in the history show version = 1:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/TracWorkflow?action=history
* The history of the WikiStart page appears to exist, but when I tried to
delete version = 44, and then version = 43, it still shows the same content:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/WikiStart?action=history

It's possible that we'll need to restore the database from a backup.