bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ryan J Ollos <rjol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dogfooding multi product on i.a.o/bloodhound
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 21:30:32 GMT
On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 12:37 PM, John Chambers <chambej@apache.org> wrote:

> I have just restored the database from a backup I had taken on Thursday
> 15th February.
>
> This appears to have sorted out the start page issue. But i would be
> grateful if others with more knowledge of the system could take a look.
> I don't believe there has been any changes to tickets etc. But again if you
> know of any changes they may need to be reapplied.
>
> Now I must say sorry. It appears that last night when setting up the new
> Bloodhound environment I used the wrong database. I will try not to make
> the same mistake again.
>

No problem, I'm known to do similar things. Thanks for fixing so quickly.

Everything looks good to me.

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message