bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From John Chambers <cham...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Demo site down
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2015 00:20:21 GMT
Hi Ryan,

As I am sure you know both demo sites are rebuilt every night via a couple
of buildbot jobs. In the past I have just restarted apache to get them back
online. But it looks like there is an underlying problem that needs to be
addressed.
I will be looking into the demo box setup once I have managed to upgrade
the main bloodhound instance to 0.8.0 and sorted the spam user registration
issues. Which I think is a higher priority.

Cheers

John