bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From John Chambers <cham...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dogfooding multi product on i.a.o/bloodhound
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 20:37:36 GMT
I have just restored the database from a backup I had taken on Thursday
15th February.

This appears to have sorted out the start page issue. But i would be
grateful if others with more knowledge of the system could take a look.
I don't believe there has been any changes to tickets etc. But again if you
know of any changes they may need to be reapplied.

Now I must say sorry. It appears that last night when setting up the new
Bloodhound environment I used the wrong database. I will try not to make
the same mistake again.

Cheers

John