bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From John Chambers <cham...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dogfooding multi product on i.a.o/bloodhound
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 13:07:40 GMT
Hmm not sure what has happened to the start page.  I will take a look later
when I get home.

I am still a little unclear on the redirects we need. I assumed that we
would want all existing links to either the wiki or tickets etc to work
without major changes. So I would think any access to
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound would resolve to the corresponding new
page.

Cheers

John