bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From John Chambers <cham...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dogfooding multi product on i.a.o/bloodhound
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 02:01:44 GMT
I have setup the new Bloodhound environment on the i.a.o vm. But like I
thought it is not accessable from the outside world.

I will look at doing what Brane suggests and use apache rewrite rules and
virtual host configurations to test the new setup before I migrate the old
environment and data across.

I am also going to look at providing a holding page so that I can bring the
service down for maintenance in the future.

I will keep you informed.

Cheers

John