bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Architecture or models
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 16:38:45 GMT
On 2 February 2015 at 15:04, Sathishkumar Duraisamy <bewithsathish@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying the understand implementation in particularly multiproduct
> component. Do you have any architecture diagrams or uml models or any
> documents to get start contributing to the code
>
> --
> Regards,
> Sathishkumar D

​Hi,

It is great to hear of someone interested in contributing to the code! The
main architecture discussion is encapsulated in
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/Proposals/BEP-0003 and sub pages
though I am not sure whether these are that friendly enough for new
contributors yet. The code for multiproduct is currently contained within
its own plugin here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bloodhound/trunk/bloodhound_multiproduct/

Hopefully this will get you at least a bit closer to starting but we will
be very happy to attempt to answer further questions from you.

Cheers,
    Gary