bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logo of bloodhound is not redirecting to home page
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 15:21:34 GMT
On 2/2/15, Sathishkumar Duraisamy <bewithsathish@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 9:21 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
>> OTOH , while in product scope in breadcrumbs area there should be a
>> drop down menu containing shortcut links to navigate onto other
>> products .
>>

> Sorry, I am not able to find product scope in the breadcrumbs. I have
> attached the screenshot showing the problem

Breadcrumbs navigation depends on page context . You'll find the
products drop-down menu (afaicr) in ticket and admin pages . We have
discussed before about adding Products link (i.e. a link to /products
URL) in main nav drop down menu . Nonetheless afaict , it's disabled
after installation <= cmiiw .

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc