bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From John Chambers <cham...@apache.org>
Subject Disabled Nightly build demo builds
Date Mon, 25 May 2015 20:30:21 GMT
Hi,

In order to monitor the stability of the demo sites I have removed the
builder and scheduler for the nightly build demo site. It looks like the
apache configuration had already been changed to only serve the current
release demo site which ever of the 2 available url's [1, 2] where used.

If anyone wants the nightly build demo site reinstating then please let me
know.

Also I have added a maintenance page to https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound
so that in future if we need to work on the site it will show a more
friendly page. To enable "maintenance mode" you need to create an empty
file called maintenance.enable in
/home/bloodhound/apache_bloodhound/installer/bloodhound/site/htdocs. A
restart of Apache is not required. To bring the site back online you simply
remove the above file.

Any questions then please let me know.

Cheers

John Chambers