bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Gary <gary.mar...@physics.org>
Subject Re: Current status of project
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 21:08:45 GMT
Hi everyone,

For Kunaal's request to be viable we need to start getting some momentum
back into development. In addition, although I expect to be able to take
on all the responsibility for mentoring a student, I believe that we
would require a second mentor who is also on the PMC. As that suggests
such a person is required to ensure that a GSoC student is looked after
if the main mentor becomes unexpectedly unavailable. Of course, if the
second mentor wanted to be equally involved, that would be even better.

So, if anyone is interested in helping out as a mentor, or has time to
make some progress with development, please let us know.

Cheers,
    Gary