bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Gary <gary.mar...@physics.org>
Subject Re: Current status of project
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 10:13:21 GMT
Hi again Kunaal,

OK, thanks for letting me know that. Obviously I don't want to spoil
your chances of getting a GSoC project so hopefully we can get a clear
picture for you as soon as possible. In the meantime, I hope that we can
provide you with some value by getting more experience of interacting
with an open source project.

If you want to look for yourself, for a start you should investigate
here: https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundContributing

You may also want to take a look at some previous GSoC projects to see
what was made.

Cheers,
     Gary

--