bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From kunaal jain <kunaa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current status of project
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 18:53:42 GMT
Hi Gary,

Sorry for disappearing this week. I was caught up in college
activities. I am still very much interested and serious about it.

I am looking in the starter tickets and wondering what are relevant
now since everything I look at it 2-3 years old?

Gary, I have experience in open source, so won't be much of a burden I
assume I will be in mentoring ;)

cheers,
Kunaal

--