bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From John Chambers <cham...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] How to get out of this situation?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 10:45:44 GMT
In my opinion and from personal experience, what has hindered contributions
has been the need to have a fairly good understanding of Trac.
Even when it comes to setup and configuration of Bloodhound it is mostly
Trac related.
I understand the reasons why the project was setup like this, but I think
it may be time to look at alternatives as Gary has said.
Especially as Olemis raises the concern that Trac might look towards
supporting multi product/project in the future.

So is it time to think about a reboot of Bloodhound using more modern
architectures and approaches?

I would be happy to take part in any discussions on this approach.

Cheers

John.