bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Dammina Sahabandu <dmsahaba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Expected move of Apache Bloodhound to the Attic.
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2017 03:38:08 GMT
Hi Kunaal,

While appreciating your enthusiasm towards the project a-lot, I will
apologize on behalf of PMC for not being able to help you. Most of us have
been very busy during the recent times and did not find time to contribute
to the project.

However, speaking for myself I will find more free time during the coming
months which I will spend on BH. So if moving to attic is not finalized and
PMC believes in reviving the project let’s work together.

Thanks,
Dammina

--
Dammina Sahabandu