bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Dammina Sahabandu <dmsahaba...@gmail.com>
Subject Public Bloodhound is down again
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 06:59:29 GMT
Hi All,

The public hosted instance of bloodhound is down again for some time now.
We need to come up with a sustainable methodology to keep this up and
running. At least we should activate a different health check monitoring
service.

As I remember last time we have reported this to infra team and get
resolved. Is this the method that we have following all along? Or else do
we have any control to the VM that this instance is running.

I would like to take the responsibility of keeping the instance up and
running in the future, but first I need some guidance from our senior
members.

Thanks,
Dammina

--