bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Dammina Sahabandu <dmsahaba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Public Bloodhound is down again
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 09:55:48 GMT
Hi Greg,

I’m very glad to here that we have an infra member among us. As I mentioned
earlier I will take the responsibility of taking care of VMS. However, at
start I might need some guidance from you. I would like to learn how this
works rather than just raising an ticket to infra.

So if it is possible I would like to have a Skype call with you where other
interested contributors are also welcome to join and learn.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks,
Dammina

--