bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] How to get out of this situation?
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017 00:16:02 GMT
On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/23/17, Allan Swanepoel <allanice001@gmail.com> wrote:

> > And, again, nothing against ASF here, but I'm sure migrating the
> > source to GH could attract more involvement from more developers.
> >
> [...]
>
> As far as I know all ASF projects , even those in the Apache Incubator
> , are mirrored in github . This is Apache Bloodhound instance @ Github
> [1]_
>
> .. [1] https://github.com/apache/bloodhound

Correct, re: mirroring. All git projects are auto-mirrored. We've enabled
mirrored for pretty much all svn-based projects.

Infra also has a beta program for communities who want to move their
read/write repository *onto* GitHub (and the ASF will mirror it back to
us). That allows a community to use GitHub's features, such as PRs, issues,
wiki, etc.

Not sure if that's something to do while trying to reboot, but always an
option.

Cheers,
-g