bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Randika Navagamuwa <randika...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: Expected move of Apache Bloodhound to the Attic.
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2017 06:05:54 GMT
Hi all,
  I'm really interested in BH but due to my academic work I didn't have
much time to contribute. Since I'm a graduated student now, I will have
more time to contribute to BH. Furthermore, as I see it, moving the project
into attic is not really a good idea because this is an amazing project
which will be "The open source" issue tracker in the future. So many people
including me will be really disappointed if the project moved into attic at
this point of time. Therefore lets work together and overcome this hard
time.

Regards,

*Randika Navagamuwa,*

*Department of Computer Science & Engineering,*

*University of Moratuwa,*
*Sri Lanka.*
*www.rnavagamuwa.com <http://www.rnavagamuwa.com/>*
[image: lk.linkedin.com/in/rnavagamuwa/]
<http://lk.linkedin.com/in/rnavagamuwa/> [image:
https://www.facebook.com/rnavagamuwa] <https://www.facebook.com/rnavagamuwa>
 [image: https://twitter.com/rnavagamuwa]
<https://twitter.com/rnavagamuwa> [image: