bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Allan Swanepoel <allanice...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] How to get out of this situation?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 07:13:02 GMT
Gary, i completely agree with you
wouldnt we end up recreating the wheel here then?
https://github.com/Djacket/djacket ; gitLab; https://gitea.io/en-US/
just to name a few?

--
We live in an age when pizza gets to your home before the police.
  - Jeff Marder
Allan Swanepoel
allanice001@gmail.com
allanice.001@unix.net
dragonmaster@linaccess.com
+27 71 850 5554
Linux User #452990
Linux Machine #360914
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of  the  individual
addressee(s)  named  above  and  may  contain information that is
confidential,  privileged  or  unsuitable  for  overly  sensitive
persons  with  low  self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational
religious beliefs. If you are not  the  intended  recipient,  any
dissemination,  distribution  or copying  of  this  email is not
authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and  constitutes  an
irritating  social  faux  pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been
used in its correct context somewhere  other  than  in  this warning,
it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No
animals were  harmed  in  the  transmission  of  this email,  although
 the  yorkshire  terrier  next door is living on borrowed time, let me
tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear  of  the unknown will
be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by
reading  this  warning  backwards,  so just ignore that Alert Notice
from Microsoft: However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around
yourself and your  computer  you can  ensure  that  no harm befalls
you and your pets.