bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From John Chambers <cham...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving things along
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2018 23:16:58 GMT
Hi Greg,

Sorry for the delay in replying. Been a little busy with work :)
The current status from my part is that I am still waiting on the VM being
made available for me to setup the live instance of Bloodhound on v0.8. I
have not had time recently to chance INFRA but the ticket number is
INFRA-13255.

As for the move away from Trac there has not been much discussion on that
since the original post.

Cheers

John.