bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@physics.org>
Subject Sprints
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2018 23:32:42 GMT
Hi everyone,

Given the minor success that the pyconuk sprint brought (someone willing to give some advice
on building on the bloodhound core models to add the django rest framework and swagger) I
was wondering if there would be any appetite for more sprints.

So, would anyone be interested in some regular online events? At the moment I am expecting
to be available to do something like this on Saturday 27th and possibly Sunday 28th October
if anyone would want to join me. At the moment I am assuming that it would be on IRC but I
am open to other suggestions as long as the platform is open enough to avoid barriers to participation.

Cheers,
    Gary