bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@physics.org>
Subject Re: Sprints
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2018 23:07:21 GMT
There is no particular agenda set at the moment. I am expecting there to be more interest in
playing with the experimental core.

I anticipate making sprint days a regular thing and so progress in this first event may turn
out to be more about discussion than progress in terms of code. If once a month is a good
rate to have these events then I will probably be looking to have these sprint days in the
first half of the month so that the next one is not too far away.

Cheers,
    Gary