bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sprints
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2018 17:28:12 GMT
Hello

Unfortunately, I can't today . Nonetheless we will organize a Django meetup
on November 14th . Maybe it'd be possible to connect both events ,
especially if

- there is a number of starter issues people can work on ( something like this
query
<https://live.bloodhound.apache.org/bloodhound/products/BHD/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=needinfo&status=needinfo(new)&status=needinfo(review)&status=new&status=review&keywords=~starter&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=product>
? )
- there's a git / hg / ... / DVCS repository people can use to propose
changes
- and a documented way to setup a development environment and contribute
- there are slides and/or docs to explain attendees what is the new
experimental core about

p.s. ... I ask because I've been away for a long time and I honestly do not
know the answer to those questions .