bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Gary <alleg...@fastmail.co.uk>
Subject Re: Is it time for Bloodhound to move to the Apache Attic?
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2020 13:23:21 GMT
Hi everyone and thanks to Shane for bringing this up.

For my part I still have an interest in continuing and I really want to get things organised
again.

However, this discussion certainly needs to happen. Is there really enough interest amongst
us to keep this going and can we translate the interest into actual action?

Coincidentally, I was planning to take a week off work from the 21st September which I was
hoping to be able to use to help make some progress on Bloodhound. Life being what it is,
I am not going to be sure how much of that time I will be able dedicate to Bloodhound but
I have nothing else organised for that time (apart from the Sunday before that). Obviously
I can't expect others to just drop everything and join me in taking a week off on this basis,
so I am more hoping that there would be interest from people in setting some time aside to
chat with me and hopefully others on #bloodhound in the-asf Slack and see what progress we
can make.

Cheers,
    Gary