bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Gary Martin" <gary.mar...@physics.org>
Subject Re: Problem running latest version on bh_core_experimental
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2020 11:51:41 GMT
That may be the case - I could search back but perhaps it is just best to move forward.

It may be as well to provide a bit of a basic interface, even if it is going to be replaced.
Both the api and schema_view paths provide somewhat explorable interfaces but it doesn't mean
that you would currently know what to do in order to make a sensible ticket through them at
the moment.

On Wed, 23 Sep 2020, at 12:14 PM, John Chambers wrote:
> Thanks Gary.
> 
> I am still thinking we have removed the basic functionality that was
> present previously. Because even using the 'api/' urls I am still not able
> to create a ticket with a title and description defined using the basic ui.
> If that is the intention of the commit then that is fine.
> 
> Cheers
> 
> John.
> 
> On Tue, 22 Sep 2020 at 12:05, Gary <allegary@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:
> 
> > On Tue, 15 Sep 2020, at 11:20 AM, Gary wrote:
> > > On Tue, 15 Sep 2020, at 11:14 AM, John Chambers wrote:
> > > > Hi,
> > > >
> > > > Over the weekend I did a fresh clone of the bh_core_experimental branch
> > > > from the github repository and ran through the install/setup process
> > and
> > > > got the serving running locally. However I am not seeing any way to
> > define
> > > > a ticket description or summary. Visiting the admin url allows me to
> > create
> > > > a ticket but there is no way to define anything else on the ticket. I
> > did
> > > > try and switch to the previous commit by using `git checkout
> > > > ae3966a937e5b90cbdb5b60998d6590d53d71c43` and rebuilt the database and
> > that
> > > > appeared to give me a more working setup.
> > > > I have not had time to investigate it myself yet, but thought I should
> > > > raise it here for visibility.
> > > >
> > > > Cheers
> > > >
> > > > JC.
> > > >
> > >
> > > Thanks John.
> > >
> > > I'll have a quick look.
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > >   Gary
> > >
> >
> > Sorry for the delay.
> >
> > OK, effectively what happened was that a lot of views were moved under
> > api/ with the change that looks like this:
> >
> >  urlpatterns = [
> >
> >      path('', views.home, name='home'),
> >
> > +    path('api/', include(router.urls)),
> >
> > +    path('api/tickets/<uuid:id>/', include(ticket_router.urls)),
> >
> >      path('schema_view/', views.schema_view),
> >
> > -    path('field/', views.TicketFieldListCreate.as_view()),
> >
> > -    path('ticket/', views.TicketListCreate.as_view()),
> >
> > -    path('ticket/<uuid:id>', views.TicketViewUpdate.as_view(),
> > name='ticket_view'),
> > -    path('ticket/<uuid:id>/event/',
> > views.ChangeEventListCreate.as_view()),
> >  ]
> >
> > Which basically means that the README.md is wrong. Effectively it was all
> > api so moved under that path.
> >
> > Obviously that can be fixed pretty simply.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >     Gary
> >
>

-- 
Cheers,
    Gary

Mime
View raw message